Thursday, October 5

Beatles for Sale Free!

Well, Beatles covers anyway. Why? Because that's what I'm in the mood for. Hope they brighten your Thursday morning. Plus they'll give you something to do during lulls in the discussion of the Lost and South Park season premieres. See, I'm looking out for you. Enjoy:

The Jam - And Your Bird Can Sing
Teenage Fanclub - The Ballad of John and Yoko
Nick Cave - Let It Be
Little Richard - I Saw Her Standing There
Stephen Kellogg - Two of Us (live)
Cowboy Junkies - Run for Your Life

Rogue Wave - I'm Only Sleeping (live 6-1-2006)
Lloyd Dobler Effect - With a Little Help from My Friends (live 3-18-2005)

Nice to see Geico and Hollywood Squares gave Little Richard some time off to record a Beatles cover.

I can't believe there's a band called Lloyd Dobler Effect. I wonder if they sell T-shirts...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LDE do sell some clever t-shirts at their shows and online... they tour all up and down the eastern seaboard and as far away as japan

www.lloyddoblereffect.com

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home