Friday, February 16

Tix on sale today for Lily Allen @ The Loft

I can't remember if I ever mentioned this here... but Lily Allen is playing at The Loft (ATL) on March 19. And tix are on sale at noon today. You can buy them from Ticket Alternative.

For more info on Lily, check out TA's write-up or her Myspace. You're probably already her Myspace friend anyway.

I don't have any of her tunes on my hard drive at the moment to share (and I'm writing this in a hurry), but you can find plenty of audio samples over on The Hype Machine. Also, I'm amused that this is one post up from tracks by members of Black Lips and Deerhunter. Heh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bummed that I'm going to miss this show, gotta be out of town.

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I'm undecided on attending. I should prob make my mind up soon before tix sell out though. Hmm.

12:14 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This news made my day!

I think you should go or at least buy a ticket until you decide because I bet it sells out soon. Let me know if you decide to go.

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Bought 'em. Woot.

3:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home