Tuesday, June 27

Cold War Kids - "Hospital Beds" at Drunken Unicorn (video)

Remember a couple weeks ago when the Cold War Kids blew me away at Drunken Unicorn? Well, there's a video from the show on YouTube. Here's the band playing "Hospital Beds" on that familiar stage with the big ol' shiny stars behind them.


Also, if anybody knows who "fernloft" is, tell him/her that I said thanks.

You can still download my audio recording of this entire show here.

Cold War Kids are back in Atlanta on July 20 with SOUND Team at The EARL. Tix available now. I already bought mine.

UPDATE, 6/29: Local C&T faves The Preakness have been added to this show. This is one hell of a bill.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. They're coming back so soon! Very nice. I will be there!
-nice to meet you Friday night Rich!

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Back at ya, Amanda. Don't be a stranger. See ya at the next show. :)

And if your friend Will (right?) wants to send some stuff my way, tell him to feel free.

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

Rich,

im there too. they are so amazing.

10:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rich -I was pissed that I got there right after their set and was not that impressed by the other bands that night
Amy

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Mark Weaver said...

I can see my head.

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Haha. I was back by the soundboard tethered to my mic stand. I think you can see the back of Kenny W.'s head in there too.

3:55 PM

 
Blogger Mark Weaver said...

oh yeah I was standing just to the left of him. Kenny always has the best spot in the house.

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home