Tuesday, November 7

Spotlight on Georgia politics (kinda)

So, how many tabs of X do you think Sonny Perdue took at this rave?


Nice visor, Guv. Is that a Hurley?

I'm having flashbacks to that Kids movie. God help me.

ELSEWHERE...

Britney and K-Fed are getting divorced? I guess they're each ready to make somebody else miserable. Welcome back to obscurity, Kevin.

I can't believe I didn't think to link to the "Vote or Die!" parody from South Park. I'm slipping. It's still frickin' hilarious (and NOT SAFE FOR WORK).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Kids...haven't seen that in years.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Me neither, and I'm OK with that.

I don't know how to quantify the degree to which that movie crushed my midwestern teenage innocence, but it was up there. That and Basketball Diaries. Ohmygod.

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home