Tuesday, November 7

Spotlight on Georgia politics (kinda)

So, how many tabs of X do you think Sonny Perdue took at this rave?

Nice visor, Guv. Is that a Hurley?

I'm having flashbacks to that Kids movie. God help me.


Britney and K-Fed are getting divorced? I guess they're each ready to make somebody else miserable. Welcome back to obscurity, Kevin.

I can't believe I didn't think to link to the "Vote or Die!" parody from South Park. I'm slipping. It's still frickin' hilarious (and NOT SAFE FOR WORK).


Blogger Paul said...

Not quite obscurity yet as he still has his bright future as a WWF err WWE err whatever wrestler!


Are you gonna be at the My Morning Jacket show? we should meet up!

11:11 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Kids...haven't seen that in years.

8:24 PM

Blogger Rich said...

Me neither, and I'm OK with that.

I don't know how to quantify the degree to which that movie crushed my midwestern teenage innocence, but it was up there. That and Basketball Diaries. Ohmygod.

8:39 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home