Monday, November 13

Threadless $10 holiday sale

Jingle bells, Batman smells....


Threadless is having another $10 sale, and they've reprinted some old favorites. I suggest getting while the getting is good. With Xmas coming, I just ordered one for my little sis... but don't tell, mmmkay?

Sorry music content is light this week. I'm busy. Did make it to My Morning Jacket/Wax Fang last night. Show was fun, but their crowd really sucks these days. Are MMJ fans the new DMB fans? I sure hope not...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Well, you know... sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll.

It seems you got the combo platter.

4:23 PM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

Too bad! But nothing sucks more than the String Cheese fans (maybe their boring music which sends them all into orgasms, speaking of jacking off). I sure don't mind the spacey pot smokers (haha) but UGH, guys rolling on X!.....they are worse than the constant nervous, smartass yakking of cokeheads. The blissed out rollers fall all over you.

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

You forgot to mention the hula hoops. Luckily, those were unaccounted for at Tabernacle.

5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home