Tuesday, June 5

Andrew Bird to tour, hit Atlanta on 9/13


Good news for, oh, twenty percent of these United States. Andrew Bird has announced a small bunch of September tour dates that will bring him to the northwest, South, and midwest. He must have heard my begging in that last post with the Nashville audio...

9/01 Richard's on Richards, Vancouver, BC
9/02 Bumbershoot 2007, Seattle, WA
9/10 Bijou Theatre, Knoxville, TN
9/11 Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
9/13 Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
9/15 Austin City Limits Fest, Austin, TX
9/20 Wisconsin Union Theater, Madison, WI
9/21 2007 Pygmalion Music Fest, Urbana, IL

Andrew Bird - Heretics
Andrew Bird - A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left
Andrew Bird - Skin Is, My [live 4-19-2004]

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

thank goodness - i've been waiting for this news all year. Good job Boss Tweed! Sorry, heard your blog fresh interview and I died when she mentioned that hahaha

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Ha! Ya, I thought that was funny too. I've been waiting to post about that until I hear from The Selmanaires if I'm allowed to share the track I had on there.

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home