Friday, December 8

Films and such

Just a quick note -- new trailers have been released for Frank Miller's 300 and TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).

300 trailer [at Yahoo!] -- IMDB entry
TMNT trailer [at MTV Overdrive] -- IMDB entry

300 continues to look gorgeous and epic. I can't wait to see it.

TMNT looks like it's skewing toward kids, which isn't altogether surprising. I had been hoping for something darker, but it appears that was not meant to be.

Paul already gave this some coverage
, but I'm also looking forward to Hot Fuzz, from the team that created Shaun of the Dead. It's basically the same cast, plus Timothy Dalton. Niiiiice.

Hot Fuzz trailer [via Working Title] -- IMDB entry

Oh, and Little Miss Sunshine (IMDB entry; official site) comes out on DVD on December 19. That will promptly become part of my movie collection.

3 Comments:

Blogger lito said...

Hi Rich, thanks for your comment on lito music. I don't understand english very well but your blog is really great. Would you recommend me some bands from Atlanta to write a post about them?

Thanks

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Paul said...

I think the first TMNT was dark enough....i needed therapy when I heard Raphael say "Damn" and "Shit"

I heard the new TMNT won't even have Shredder?! Blasphemy!

I saw that new 300 trailer last night, it's gonna be so good. Do you happen to know what song that is in all the trailers? I have no idea, but the more I hear it, the more I like it.

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Ya, from the trailer it looks like TMNT just has some random monsters as enemies.

I read somewhere that the song in the trailer is "Just Like You Imagined" from Nine Inch Nails' The Fragile. I used to have that CD, but sold it years ago. Can anyone confirm?

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home