Thursday, May 24

St. Vincent coming to The EARL, July 11


Ladies and gents, I noted in my Laura Veirs review that I rarely get all that amped for particular shows these days. On July 11, I'm gonna be completely hyped about the show at The EARL. That night St. Vincent will take the stage with Scout Niblett supporting.

St. Vincent's Annie Clark is a rising force, and her forthcoming Marry Me is one of my most anticipated releases of the summer. It is due out on July 10, just a day before her scheduled ATL visit. Annie is a veteran of both Polyphonic Spree and Sufjan's band, and her Paris is Burning EP and sample tracks from her forthcoming record promise big things ahead for this multi-instrumentalist, genre-crossing artist. Other than Bonnaroo, this is probably the show of the summer for me. Can you tell I'm excited by this news?

St. Vincent - Now Now
St. Vincent - Marry Me
Scout Niblett - Dinosaur Egg [live]

Tickets are available now via Ticket Alternative. I just bought mine...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this will be great.h

10:26 PM

 
Blogger BWH999 said...

Thanks for these! I just saw a live vid for "Your Lips Are Red" and it blew me away. Check it here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x209sk_st-vincent-your-lips-are-red-dumbo

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home